INTRODUCTION


Hey guys! So here I go with my first blog post on Wandering Opal! To start off, here's a bit about me:

My name is Alyssa Adelle Judson and I will be a college freshman this fall. I am a fashion illustrator, designer, and artist. I am going to Summit University this year but hope to apply to design schools for the fall of 2016, and I will not let my lack of college instruction to stop me from designing in the meantime. My plan is to use Wandering Opal to share my designs, illustrations, inspiration and thoughts. My plan is to keep Wandering Opal a largely visual blog, so I'm going to try and keep the actual words short and to the point, though I can't promise there won't be some days when I feel the need to give a long speech! So, I hope you enjoy reading and I'd love to hear what you think at any time! You can contact me by commenting on posts, filling out the contact form ("Contact" tab,) or by interacting with me on social media (my links are above!) Thanks for reading!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *