Fashion Month

Fashion month is ridiculously crazy. I've never actually been to any of the festivities, but judging by twitter, its crazy. I'm overwhelmed just reading the news, looking at pictures, and watching the shows on the interweb. There were a lot of great things and not-so-great stuff about the shows and everything else. I am really enjoying Milan fashion week, and for this one I'm just taking my time, not going crazy looking at everything as soon as it hits the web. For New York fashion week, though, I went crazy. I have a whole list of things I liked and didn't like about it, and I would post it here now, but it's in my sketchbook, which my art teacher currently has possession of. But, on the bright side, I have a topic for tomorrow's post!:) So stay tuned for my opinions of NYFW 2013!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *