Ellie: #WishlistWednesday

Its #WishListWednesday time again! I am guest posting for Alyssa who is an amazing fellow blogger but if you would like to follow me too then you can elliesbeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk and leave me a comment or tweet the top products on your wish list to @elliebeautyedit or use the hashtag above!

Illamasqua have a pretty cracking sale going on at the moment so be sure to check that out and grab the bargains while they last! I've never tried anything from Illmasqua so after having a little snoop on their website and at one of their counters, here are my top five products to try in 2014:

5. Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in 'Hermetic' (£14.50)-  Fear not, I wouldn't ever wear this as a daytime shade but it would be perfect for adding something different to a night out look. I just think its a very pretty and unusual shade so I can't wait to try this!

4. Illamasqua Masqura (£16.50)- Blimey, that's a mouthful! If you already follow my blog then you will already know that I am a bit of a mascara freak (14 mascaras for one person is a bit excessive!)and if I could only use one item of makeup forever I would choose mascara, hands down! I would love to try Illamasqua's offerings to see wether it's my new favourite as I have heard good things about this

3. Illamasqua Velvet Blusher in 'Peaked' from 'The Sacred Hour' Collection (£18.00)- For a blusher, this is at the pricier end of the normal spectrum but the colour is just SO pretty. I really hope it is as pigmented as it looks and I really like the fact it is a cream blush as they usually have better colour pay offs too. I find them easier to apply and blend out so this looks perfect for me and I think it would really compliment a range of skin tones

2. Illamasqua Pigment in 'Furore' (£7.50)- Everybody raves about the Illamasqua eye pigments but this gorgeous shade caught my eye with it's unusual peachy pink tones. This versatile product can be used to highlight your brows, cheeks or as an eyeshadow. I really hope that it doesn't cause fallout when used and I hope it shines just the right amount- Think I might have to order this!

1.Illamasqua Sealing Gel (£7.00)- From the reviews, this looks like a hidden gem. You can blend it with powdered products to turn them into a 'colour-intense, water-resistant paste that dries quickly and lasts for hours'- Sounds good to me! The thing I like the most about this product is that it is unlike anything I have discovered so far so it definitely will be on the top of my list of products to try next and at only £7.00, its reasonably priced too!

Let me know if you have tried any of the products on my wishlist or if you want to recommend a brand for me to make a wishlist from next week! Check out my latest blogpost on elliesbeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk or follow me on twitter!

Thank you so much to Alyssa for letting me guest post and I hope she gets better soon!

Ellie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *